Tiger Generator electrocutes man

A 28-year-old man has been instantly electrocuted while operating a Tiger Generator in Wou Town Community, on the outskirt of Ganta City, Nimba County.


The late Emmanuel Dee was an employee of the Sanana Funeral Home in Wuo Town Community. Eyewitness told the New Dawn Nimba Correspondent that the deceased had gone to play his musical at a party when he met his sudden demise on Tuesday, 16 May.

Miss Princess Larkpor, a community resident, narrated that she invited the late Emmanuel to play at her party when he met his unfortunate end. According to her, the victim was scheduled to play from 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., but he left Wuo Town for Ganta to repair his generator in readiness for the party.

She continues that the deceased returned at about 5:30 P.M., which was late for the party. “I asked him to forgo the play and pack his set and carry home, and he told me that he wanted to try the machine before packing his things to leave”, Princess further explains.

She details that while in the process, the late Emmanuel Dee entered her premises and inadvertently connected negative and positive wires from the Tiger Generator, causing a shock that led to his death.

Top
We use cookies to improve our website. By continuing to use this website, you are giving consent to cookies being used. More details…