Motorcyclist Drinks Rat Poison
A motorcyclist wha drink rat poison he bought from the market is in critical condition in Toe Town, Grand Gedeh County.
According to our correspondent in the region, Prince Karr, on Sunday was found completely helplessly with the cup which contained the solution beside him on the floor of his 7-ft square bedroom.
Karr, who is been admitted at a local health center in Toe Town said he took the poison because of the worriness due to the motorbike which was taken from him by step-father on ground that he was not making a fully daily report.
The condition of Karr is said to be worrisome and life threatening.