ADVERTISEMENT OF A VACANCY
POST FOR SOCIAL SECRETARY AT THE SOUTH AFRICAN EMBASSY IN MONROVIA MISSION
Social Secretary for Ambassador and Political Section
- A minimum of 12 years schooling with completion of at least a one year Secretarial.
- Diploma/Certificate plus a minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a secretary, typist, receptionist or clerk with word processing knowledge and skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To nurture relations, act as the Mission’s contact person for protocol matters and relationship building.
- To liaise with the Government, the Executive and various other political and economic role players in Liberia.
- To assist on organising and coordination the diary and work of the Ambassador.
- To liaise with members of International Organisations and members of the Diplomatic Corps.
- To assist with all administrative and clerical functions for political offices.
- Service delivery – (Professional Client Service).
Job Skills Competencies:
- Knowledge of Liberian Political and Economic Environment
- Planning and organising.
- Computer and English proficiency (candidates may have subjected to practical assessment).
- Analytical thinking and Problem solving.
- Drivers Licence
Salary and benefits:
Annual Salary package: USD7 723.00 and fringe benefits.
Opening Date: 24 July 2018
Closing Date: 03 August 2018 at 14:00
Interested candidates should submit their detailed CV’s and copies of educational and/ or training certificates before or on the closing date and time at the South African Embassy. Late applications will not be considered.
Should there be NO response after two weeks from the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Applications should be addressed to Ms N Njemla at the following address:
The South African Embassy
Old Sophie Community, House No 5